Who we are
- www.downsalarm.com is a web portal (also referred to as a website or page) designed to provide information about service outages on the Internet.
- The site is carefully designed with the privacy of visitors and users in mind, so you can browse it completely anonymously without having to register or log in.
- The analysis of cookies is not used to obtain sensitive personal data and the cookies obtained are not used for marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used for basic site functions, such as reporting broken services. To report a broken service, you must enable cookies in your browser. In this case, cookies serve as a security method against overuse of the option to report broken services.
- Cookies are not necessary to see the number of reports from other users.
Third party cookies
- Posts on this site may contain embedded content (typically videos embedded from YouTube or shared posts from social networks).
- Embedded content from other websites is treated in the same way as if the visitor had visited this website.
- You can block or delete cookies, which will remove all consents and settings obtained from that website.
Images used on the site
- Images used on the site are usually licensed for free use, but may be licensed images from photo libraries without the need to credit the author. If you download images from this site, you may be infringing the copyright of the owner of the license to those images.
Comments and contact form
- When visitors post comments on this site, the information displayed in the comment form is collected, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the user agent string defining the browser, which helps to detect spam.
- If you send us a message, we store your email address for the sole purpose of responding. We never use the contact information obtained through the form for marketing purposes or any other type of promotion.
- The site uses the analytics tool Burst Statistics.
- We use analytics tools to record the individual pages you visit on the Site, but the data itself is aggregated and we do not collect any data about individual visitors. Aggregate statistics help us improve our services and collect demographic data for aggregate use.
Who we share data with
- We do not sell, trade or rent the data we collect from our customers to third parties. Only if we sell this site may we transfer this information to another entity so that we can continue to operate the site seamlessly for users.
- We may also disclose information when required to do so by law or when necessary to achieve the functionality of the services we provide to you.
Copyright and Liability
- All content on the site is provided without warranty and the operator accepts no liability for any damage caused by the use of the site, for errors, typos, poor translation, omissions or any linked pages.
- The content of the website is protected in its entirety by copyright. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced or redistributed through other channels, with the exception of printing for personal use, quoting with acknowledgement of the source or sharing on social networks.